What policies remain to be trained upon and posted to ECRM?
- Vendor Management Policy
- Contract Review Policy
- Request for Proposal Policy
- Consultant, Independent Contractor, and/or Temporary Labor Policy
Who is required to be trained on these policies?
- You can find the required audience table located HERE
- If you are not required to attend an instructor led training course, but are still required to complete the Mindflash course, you will be able to access your Mindflash course via a link posted in upcoming articles of “The Wire”.
How do I enroll in a training session?
- Enrollment can be completed on the ECRM Training Registration page.
- There will be two separate opportunities for you to choose from when enrolling in a course, to accommodate scheduling conflicts. If you have any issues with enrollment, please send an email to TrainingDept@edf-re.com.
If I am not required to attend one of the trainings, may I opt to attend voluntarily?
- Absolutely! We welcome employees at any of the procurement related policy trainings if they are interested in furthering their knowledge on a particular topic. We simply ask that you follow the same registration guidelines.
I am new or I have missed previous communication of this training… Where can I find more information?
- First mention: April 20th State of the Company Address by Tristan Grimbert (Note: Slide 33)
- Email announcement of Upcoming Initiative: Sent to “EVERYONE EDF RE” on June 10, 2018, by Luis Silva
- Included image of applicable audience for each Policy. See it HERE, on ECRM.
- The Wire: June 14, 2018 Training on Procurement Policies, this included information on how to register and who was required to attend each training. See it HERE.
- The Wire: July 26, 2018 reminder “In Case You Missed It” focused on Procurement Related Policy Training
- The Wire: August 14, 2018 Procurement Policy Training FAQs for USA and Canada. This article provides several Frequently Asked Questions with direct links to access the previously advertised trainings on the Travel & Entertainment Policy, the Credit Card Policy, and the Procurement Policy.
We greatly appreciate your support and willingness to be a part of bettering our Company. Please feel free to contact TrainingDept@edf-re.com for any questions or concerns you may have.